• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

THE BEST LOOKING CHECKMATE BUILT

Big Red

I thought i would dig around for the best looking Checkmate that ever rolled out of the factory. To me I think it would be Kunkels 06 300 Convincor which is still for sale. Post the pics that you feel are the best locking Checkmates built and we will have a poll.

bad_mate.jpg

I don't know why but I've always liked this Sportfire I/o:

Attachments

• 1987-14.jpg
    1987-14.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 78
I would say SCT's..or the 30 that was posted on here w/Kip testing in FL,Had twin 300xs.. :devil:

I thought i would dig around for the best looking Checkmate that ever rolled out of the factory. To me I think it would be Kunkels 06 300 Convincor which is still for sale. Post the pics that you feel are the best locking Checkmates built and we will have a poll.

bad_mate.jpg

i'm gonna go with this one also!!

I retract my previous statement... this is officially the baddest checkmate... newest off the line and fastest production (about 5 minutes)

checkpaper.png

Behold... the 2008 Checkmate Papyrus 100!!!

Glad you all think so highly of the twin outboard factory boat. Truth be told, our 270BR was boat #1 with the new graphics, and the factory boat was boat #2. The color pattern on the factory boat is a pattern that I sent to the factory before our 270 was ordered. As you all probably know, I ended up going with a blue/black/gray mist color for the 270. I was flattered to see that the factory had used my colors on the twin outboard. It really is a great loking ride!

bad_mate.jpg
I agree here! I've wanted to go see this since I saw it for sale! Its been a while. Looks awsome!! They didn't put a cabin hatch though because of the graphics. Overnights would be stuffy.:confused:

Back