• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Gimmie Fuel vs. Mr. Buss

Be honest with ya'll... I wish that both of these guys can get thier **** fixed so they can make the owners rally next year. I figure the more junk riding around out there- the better this here SB looks. :poke:

We could use some more weirdos from MI.. you guys need to represent! Hell, I even offered Ross up one of my trucks to pull his boat (since he is a pussy and afraid his truck won't do it:D)

Be honest with ya'll... I wish that both of these guys can get thier **** fixed so they can make the owners rally next year. I figure the more junk riding around out there- the better this here SB looks. :poke:

We could use some more weirdos from MI.. you guys need to represent! Hell, I even offered Ross up one of my trucks to pull his boat (since he is a pussy and afraid his truck won't do it:D)

jesus, what is this bash on ross week or something?:confused: i STILL havent seen anyone from the board up this way.....exept needafunboat....oh yea we dont like those faggy sb's up here:shakehead:

jesus, what is this bash on ross week or something?:confused: i STILL havent seen anyone from the board up this way.....exept needafunboat....oh yea we dont like those faggy sb's up here:shakehead:
Ahh.. don't feel too bad.

It could be worse... no matter what is said, your **** runs- unlike some of these other dudes around here :poke:

whats this i hear about you having some BAJA dude doing glass work on that sb??????? you fkn nutz? now i understand why you slept in that pink bed:sleep:
You heard right... its Kevin Brown. He is a hell of a glass guy.. USED to work for Baja. I figure he's had a ton of practice on the Baja warranty claims with all them liner boats he's repaired at his shop.. I think he has what it takes to work on a real boat :). From what I heard, he also just got done repairing a big ass Cig? that got stuffed in Erie- deck seperated from the hull.

Jason Kunkel showed him the email that I sent.. he knows that when its done I don't plan on running any easier and I want it bulletproof. I said I'll end up running her harder if anything:D. Now if I decide to build a bigger motor, the boat will be ready for it.

Last edited:
so i think we will make a little contest..

1) First boat to start-up
2) First boat in the river.
3) First boat to make it to Hooter's ( not on the trailer!!)

Whats the bet???
this thread is old, and just a bucnch of bench racing anyway. BUT a few plugs, tighten up some hose clamps a little gas and im rockin on da river!!

just sayin' :D
Sounded like a bet to me even if its just bench racing:banana: Did anyone ever make it to hooters on a boat:bigthumb:

whats this i hear about you having some BAJA dude doing glass work on that sb??????? you fkn nutz? now i understand why you slept in that pink bed:sleep:
So its going to be a "Supja boat" now :p

untill you bring it up here in some 4 footers.....lmfao.... this chit is great!

I hear ya... but seeing is believing. My 24 handles real water very well.. I think you'll be impressed.

I would say it will be a good race when I get the nose cone on it. I would hate for my lil enchanter to eat that 24 then have to listen to you crying about "just wait till I get my 21 super out"

It'd be a good matchup for sure... although, if you end up in somthing different next season and we never get the chance, it won't hurt my feelings any. :bigthumb:

I hear ya... but seeing is believing. My 24 handles real water very well.. I think you'll be impressed.

It'd be a good matchup for sure... although, if you end up in somthing different next season and we never get the chance, it won't hurt my feelings any. :bigthumb:

brian said....sally will be bringing that 24 up there this spring.....and he might be dragging a ********* up this way also:drool: we will see what that lil light weight will do:banana:

WTF are you talkin about? Dude thats way too many astriks to figure out :confused:

;)

I think you'll be impressed... its a thin boat, but runs like a raped ape.:bigthumb:

You heard right... its Kevin Brown. He is a hell of a glass guy.. USED to work for Baja. I figure he's had a ton of practice on the Baja warranty claims with all them liner boats he's repaired at his shop.. I think he has what it takes to work on a real boat :). From what I heard, he also just got done repairing a big ass Cig? that got stuffed in Erie- deck seperated from the hull.

Jason Kunkel showed him the email that I sent.. he knows that when its done I don't plan on running any easier and I want it bulletproof. I said I'll end up running her harder if anything:D. Now if I decide to build a bigger motor, the boat will be ready for it.
He might build it tough but it won't be as tough as a cm!!!! Ain't gonna be as fast either!:poke:

He might build it tough but it won't be as tough as a cm!!!! Ain't gonna be as fast either!:poke:
We'll see about the fast thing... I think for what it has in her, she's pretty damn fast.. I wish I could build the motor a little while its out of the hull :sssh:

Ain't no denying its a thin boat, but I'm still kinda impressed it has lasted as well as it has over the years.

We'll see about the fast thing... I think for what it has in her, she's pretty damn fast.. I wish I could build the motor a little while its out of the hull :sssh:

Ain't no denying its a thin boat, but I'm still kinda impressed it has lasted as well as it has over the years.
I know,just gotta give you some sh*t.Jason will make it all good when he is done.I hear you might go down to one boat?

Back