• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

The other toy

Kurtster

While my Checkmate is at the shop getting a new box glassed around the fuel tank, I'm also getting one of my other summer toy ready for some summer fun.
She is on her way to the Harley shop for a new primary shaft and lower bearings / new tires / brakes / battery / starter / tune / fluids / etc...
Going to Sturgis this year so she needs to be "badlands ready".
Picture taken yesterday morn ---- yup still lots of snow around these parts :irked:

fee71241-889e-4583-a46f-221450de2ef0.jpg

Kurtster, here's my "other" toy:
2009 CVO Softail Springer in Black Diamond with Emerald Ice Flames, Vance & Hines Big Radius Pipes, Screamin Eagle 110ci motor!

Attachments

• 2009 CVO SOFTAIL SPRINGER LEFT.jpg
    2009 CVO SOFTAIL SPRINGER LEFT.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 2009 CVO SOFTAIL SPRINGER RIGHT.jpg
    2009 CVO SOFTAIL SPRINGER RIGHT.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 2009 CVO Springer Top View.jpg
    2009 CVO Springer Top View.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 17
Back