• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

'99 Checkmate Persuader 234 For sale

Wlevere1

Asking $21,000 or best offer. I have it listed on FB market place. When I bought it last year it needed help. A lot has been corrected and updated. It's a very fun boat, runs very strong. The only thing not working at this point is the trim tab indicator. The trailer is in good shape with the brake system being completely overhauled. While the boat itself is still winterized, it won't take long to have it ready for the water.

Attachments

• 0729211946_HDR.jpg
    0729211946_HDR.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 0804211914.jpg
    0804211914.jpg
    435 KB · Views: 20
  • 1002211320a~2.jpg
    1002211320a~2.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 22
Guess I was in a hurry when I posted. It has the 502 mag mpi with the Bravo 1 outdrive. Hours are a little over a 1000 if I remember correctly. Engine runs beautifully. Recently tuned up, with new fuel filter. Boat is located in the Greenville area of SC.

Back