• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Ambasador

bdusted440

Hey chris and all do you remember how many years ago I restored the ambasador on here? Im trying to remember how long its been as im tearing her down to do it all over again.

Thanks. although i just lost a bet.lol i thought it was 03.I cant believe its been that long already.she still screams but she has some floor and cosmetic issues to deal with as well as some big gouges from a couple of bad storms that rolled in while it was on the lift.and she gets between 2-3 hundred hours a year on her.:thumb:

it equals a oil change every week.m-f she is pulling tubes and skiers all summer long. the weekends just cruising as all the weekenders and noobs are out.makes the water really rough and crowded.:brickwall:

Back