• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHECKMATE OWNERS RALLY 2018!!!!

corey331

Checkmate Owners Rally 2018 is going down again this year!!! Last year was one of the biggest/best rallies yet and hopefully we can keep that trend going!!!

When: July 20-22nd, 2018

Where: Beautiful Lake Cumberland, Kentucky!!!

Host: Once again we will be hosted by Grider Hill Marina & Resort
115 Grider Hill Dock Rd, Albany, KY 42602
(866) 387-5501
http://www.griderhillmarina.com/

As usual, Grider Hill has offered all attendees a 15% discount on lodging and slips. Just mention that you are with the rally, and the discount will be applied.

I'll update here once we get an itinerary in place. If you are on Facebook, you can follow the event at Annual Checkmate Owners Rally Lake Cumberland KY.

Cant wait for another awesome rally this year!!!!

I think the only person I have ever seen come up from Florida was a couple of years ago. He had a Starflite with a nasty 280 hanging off of it!!!

Stuart, if you are on Facebook, search for the event group. Its: Annual Checkmate Owners Rally Lake Cumberland KY
There is a lot more discussion and activity there. You might find somebody else from Florida that is coming up!!

I may have to make that trip from south Alabama. The wife and daughter would enjoy that and its extremely close to my birthday:cheers:

Come on up man!!!!

I've actually made the drive from Cumberland to your neck of the woods a few times and will be doing it again in May. Its not that bad really, and the drive to Grider is about an hour less for you than the drive to my place on the lake.

I probably won't have a boat ready but I want to make it to the CM Rally this year!
If I bring the beer and gas $$.....can I bum a few rides off you guys??
Cheers-

Thats about 40 minutes from me. We go there often. Give me a shout we will haveto get up and hang out a day if you woul like.

I believe there was a guy on Facebook that said he was coming up from Louisiana and another maybe from Alabama. You might want to get on there and make a post in the event and see. Might be able to get a caravan going!!!

I probably won't have a boat ready but I want to make it to the CM Rally this year!
Cheers-

I'll be there on my old boat with the new owner. Should be plenty of room with us.

Cheers-

Dr S, If my buddy can get the time off I will bring both my boats and there will be plenty of room to accommodate you my friend.

That's awesome man!!! Would love to meet you, and even though it's the Checkmate Rally, I'd love to see that TUFF!!!

Back