• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Jacksonville Checkmates?

JKG8R

Hey guys. Any interest in meeting up at the Landing or Six Mile Creek or anywhere else this summer? I know there are few old Convincors like mine in the area but I never see you guys out on the water. Let me know if want to meet up some time.

GIVE ME SOME TIME AND I AM GAME!!

I spoke with a friend of mine last week in Callahan that has a '90 Convincor and he said he would like to go sometime but probably later this summer. I have no plans so post when you think you have your boat ready and we'll plan something. Speaking of, how is you boat coming along? I took my parents, wife and kids up to Cumberland Island last Saturday and it was a blast. A great day except I bent my prop at the 14th Street ramp in Fernandina Beach coming back. I have no idea what I hit but as I was backing off the floating dock to drive up to the trailer and I heard it hit and bent my stainless prop pretty bad. Nothing a brass hammer and some time can't fix. Talk to you soon. If you ever need someone to go out when you do a sea trial let me know and I'll be there in case you need a tow.

Back