• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Metalflake wanted

play2win

After quite a hiatus, I'm back. In search of an original Mate from the early-mid 80's (like the one I have pictured in avatar). Blue/black/brown flake, garage kept, etc. If anyone has any leads or know anyone interested in selling, please let me know, thanks!

Thank you!

I remember you helping me out with the restoration of my father's Enchanter from at least 15 years ago! Thanks for looking out, I appreciate it! Looking for only OB's....first one looked good:)

I have one, It's a 1984 Sportfire with the optional 235hp Evinrude outboard. This boat has been in my family since new. All documents from boat was new, even a spare set of reeds for the engine unused. Has optional second fuel tank, Kenwood radio with amp and professionally pin striped. 1984 Shore lander trailer which had all new wiring and LED lights installed last year. Boat kept in climate controlled garage since new. A true survivor.
checkmate.jpgcheckmate1.jpgcheckmate3.jpgcheckmate4.jpgcheckmate5.jpgcheckmate6.jpgcheckmate8.jpg.

Tripline, This post is from a couple of years ago. If he is not interested, I would be. What is your price and location? Thanks, Mike 516-351-4285

Tripline, This post is from a couple of years ago. If he is not interested, I would be. What is your price and location? Thanks, Mike 516-351-4285
Hello, yeah I saw it was from 2020 but just wanted to reply as I've thought about selling it. I'm in southeastern Michigan. Make me an offer I cannot refuse. But on all serious I haven't found a similar boat with this motor on it. I'll text you tomorrow at the number you provided.

Last edited:
Back