• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

mid eighties Checkmate decals

tburn

If anyone is interested I just had a guy make me some exact reproduction decals on 3M vinyl with the horse head, two color perfect size and colors with UV laminate protection. I don't know what the price will be. Mine were a bit pricey because of design time but, he now has them on file just need to tell me what colors you would want and I can give you a price. The picture below is the original before I removed for buffing. I will post some pictures of the new ones when I get them on the boat.

Attachments

• DSC_5312.jpg
    DSC_5312.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 197
im interested..!
I'm almost finished doing a major restoration on my 16.5ft 1987 Enticer and it's going in for paint and upholstery soon. My old decals measured 26" overall length W/horse head/Night chess piece.
I'd probably stick with black and white.
Price??

decals

Could you send me a picture of them so I can see how the color looked? I will get you a price. Thanks

Its actually it very close to yours. I measured 3 inches from the top of the letter to the line running underneath. And 26 inches from the C to the e.I'll send a pic in a few. I need to post it somewhere to get a URL.

10cvjvk.jpg
[/IMG]

Any word on the price for the logos? Mine is coming back from my paint guy next week and the colors/size looks to be exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks

Decals

Yes they are available. I would need color choice and size to get you a price. Thanks Tom 207-727-0109

decals needed

1984 checkmate but not sure what size of decal is actually needed or what specific color to apply... the boat is black with metallic I think I am looking for two 6" decals with the horse emblem in white lettering to apply

I'm finally ready to look at decals. I sent you the pic and measurements of mine right after I got it. But the boat gods had other ideas to fleece my checkbook first B.O.A.T!

What else do you need? I'll need a pair as the glass guy took off the original one.

Are stickers still available. I have a convincor 251 I am looking for new stickers. Thanks for any help.

fonts

Any chance you have the fonts from the early 70's, has kind of an Asian look to them, has the horse head in between the k and m in Checkmate, about 13 inches long for a MX-14????

Any chance you have the fonts from the early 70's, has kind of an Asian look to them, has the horse head in between the k and m in Checkmate, about 13 inches long for a MX-14????

I can do it. pm me and we can work out the details.

Back