• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

River Ranch 2015 Apr 17th-19th!

JUPITER PULSARE

The annual River Ranch run is coming up quick! This is by far one of the biggest and best gatherings of high performance outboard powered boats in the southeastern US!! Great protected waterways, wide open lakes, food stops, fish camps, rodeo, saloone, petting zoo, horseback riding, campground, fishing, etc. etc. I'll be there in my yellow Starflite this year!

I will be there....well I kind of live there so....But yeah its fun time. My Spectra is needing some work done so I dont think I will be putting it in. We'll see I guess. Looking like the weather will be on own side.

I've been there w/my 24 Sonic O/B, my STV, my Hydrostream and w/nothing.
Slept in the boats, my truck and hotel rooms.

The facility itself is way cool, old school Fla and gorgeous.

The guy that puts it together, Tom Foley, is the ****.
He does it yr after yr after yr.
Because he loves the sport/hobby and for no other reason.

Anyone considering a boating road trip, I know it's late for this one but he normally does them twice a yr.

Back