• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Wanted Checkmate Playmate GT

Rtfosmoe

Hello,

I'm looking for a winter project to work on. I would like to find a Checkmate Playmate GT in Midwest to buy. If anyone sees one please let me know.

Thanks,

Rich

I have one , East coast though . Haven't fully decided about putting it up for sale or not .

I have one , East coast though . Haven't fully decided about putting it up for sale or not .
Hi Steve , Wade here new member ! I am on the east coast CT , I would be interested if you decide to sell , you could call or text me at 203- 228 -3917 if you decide to sell , Thanks for any consideration , even if you don't decide to sell could you post a few pics , thanks again

I have a playmate 13

Attachments

• IMG_6650(1).jpg
    IMG_6650(1).jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6651(1).jpg
    IMG_6651(1).jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6649(1).jpg
    IMG_6649(1).jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 16
Back