• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

What model is this?

Tundrawind901

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong place, I've always been bad at using forums. Anyways short backstory my grandpa gave me this boat (to my father) when I was around 10 years old for me to sell or fix up one day, and I've recently been wanting to dust thing off and see what I'm working with and I can't even identify what model or year the boat was, I will feel like an idiot if it's not even a check mate lol. And yes this thing is a turd box been sitting for like 10 years, also sorry for all the trash haven't gotten around to leaning it out yet 20210722_143417.jpg20210722_143409.jpg20210722_143338.jpg20210722_143446.jpg

Yeah sorry about all the shit on top of it guys these were taken the other day, I don't have room to store it at my place so it sits at my dad's house, around Dayton Ohio but the boat sits in Kentucky now

There is usually a hull id# on the upper right of the transom. The first 2 or 3 letters of that might help ID the maker

Back