• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Delaware River Sunday 7/7

Ramifications

Hopefully the weather holds out and I can get out. Anyone else care to join? My game plan is to hit the water late morning and find a nice place to anchor up and let the little one swim a little (maybe tullytown or Bordentown) and head over to Curtains for a bite to eat around 2-3pm.

My son has been saying "need daddies boat" and "need boat ride" since the Chesapeake bash, but we have yet to make it out. All of his little toy guys are getting rides around the house because everything has become a boat to him. We tried to get out last Sunday, but the skies opened up - looking for better luck this Sunday :cheers:

Unfortunately can't make it down this weekend. Heading to France next Wednesday so have to pack and get the house(s) sorted out before we go. Clean one, get the mortgage application done for the other! :brickwall:

It's been awhile since I've been on the Delaware and starting to miss it. The Curtains warf is always a great stop. I have been keeping the boat near the Sea Isle NJ area and taking it on the back bays from AC down to Wildwood.

Corson's inlet is usually a great place to anchor near the back beach and hang out with the kids and friends. Next time I get my boat back to some well needed fresh water, I'll send you a note.

Have a Great Holiday Boating Weekend!!:)
ChuckB

If the weather cooperates we'll probably see you. Coordinate sooner to then.

Back