• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

February 2008's Boat of the Month Nominations

BOTM Nominations (Please Choose Two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is very sad to hear about your dog. I cant imagine what I would do if something happend to mine. You got my vote.

Ditto on what 83 said.

We lost our feline friend Max a few months ago so I'll be pulling for ya too. :thumb:

I'm going to make my first nomination...put up or shut up, right?;)

I really liked Hondam's Honda powered Pulsare back in November, a bit of a novelty around here. I bet she's a very smooth and quiet runner. If I had the money I'd power my Enforcer w/ Honda twin 175's. They are sooo quiet. Just what you need for a family ride:thumb: Uh.....er.....Unless you want to drown em' out:D

Great pic as well!

HondamsPulsare.jpg

BOTM

GONNA PUT BOSTON'S SPORTFIRE IN THIS MONTH IT WAS JUST A GREAT LOOKING LITTLE BOAT:D

Attachments

• B P.jpg
    B P.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 42
haha thats funny that you say that because i was actually thinking of selling it. I am 16 and juss got it last boating season and really got into wakeboarding and was thinking of looking for something a little better for the wakeboard game. But i just cant let her go, shes a blast to let go with that 115 merc:drool:. Just curious but what would you look into buying my boat for, if you dont mind me asking. I actually put it onto craigslist just to see if it would get bites and wow did it i was offered 5,500 for it in less then 2 hours. Just can not let this baby go:)

a couple of red mates but no pink ! fifty p where you at ! got another name for the pink mate owners 2 in the pink 1 in the stink ! :lol:

oh yea ! i cant find the camera card w/ the summer fun ! last time i tried to post em i'm too comp illeterate anyway lol !

i'll give it a shot

normal_Picture_560b.jpg

Back