• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Naming your checkmate?

I thought of one for mine since I have used so many good parts in it to build a bad boat is " My Frankenstein " and " Speed is a Adrenaline Rush you'll Never Understand" , When in dought throttle it out.( Down with the Sickness= Speed ) There are some ideas. NOS - Junky , Life begins at 100mph, Speed Freak, Need4Speed, Dare to Bare, Tazmania is a frame of mind. I could keep going but...... My donation for Ideas ~smiles~

finally named the boat and thought i'd bring this oldy back:D

"the wet spot" and the ole' lady is good with it.....;)

When my Spectra is all finished up she'll read "Liberdade" above "Checkmate" on either side. Could be a good while, but it will happen! :surf:

I like the one noted earlier... "Why Wife Works". Wife agrees its funny, but she doesn't want it on the back of the boat :irked:

I bought mine and it was appropriatly named "GIMME FUEL" like the Metallica song. I was going to change it to FUELISH PLEASURE but the original grew on me. I had a whole list (like 2 pages) of names written down. When I supercharge it the name might be changed to reflect that.......te hehehe

I bought mine and it was appropriatly named "GIMME FUEL" like the Metallica song. I was going to change it to FUELISH PLEASURE but the original grew on me. I had a whole list (like 2 pages) of names written down. When I supercharge it the name might be changed to reflect that.......te hehehe

Once you get a blower change the name to "Nobody blows it better"!!!!:thumb:

Check this one out. Betcha you guys didn't know I had Rocky Balboa's old Checkmate! :devil:

Attachments

• DSC00116.jpg
    DSC00116.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 23
Winter, just kidding around.....found out your 219 Persuader is based on my hull so I'll be keeping a close eye on your performance enhancements and how they work if you go that route. Good luck in your search for a bigger boat.:D

Winter, just kidding around.....found out your 219 Persuader is based on my hull so I'll be keeping a close eye on your performance enhancements and how they work if you go that route. Good luck in your search for a bigger boat.:D

eheheh, no worries. Actually, we should print up that name and sneak over some night and put it on for him :devil:

No matter what boat i end up with, or if i keep this one.... there WILL be a motor enhancement somehow :p

Back