• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Lakeside Restorations newest ad

illMATTic

Man! His ads are out of control! :drool: This new one looks like one of those stripper playing cards you get out on the Vegas strip. :p

Many of those Lakeside pics are actually of Kristin, who is one of the owners. ;)

Also, did you guys check out the Checkie that they recently fixed up? There are some movies on their site showing it in action. Given the weather right now up here and the lack of boating ability, I might just have to go and watch them again. :D

-Chris

Thats a classic pic, I could go on and on all day about that.

That is my bros 77 Mate, Jamie did an amazing job last summer on that boat and those sick bitc*es are putting a whipple on that bad boy for 2009. Lakeside is working on my 88 Senator as a project this winter and I will continue the restoration for a couple years. It sucks being the little bro, but I will be faster one day then the Woodman !!!!

I always liked this pic " GUESS WHO " :cheers

Where did you get that big pic of me?:sssh: Probably one of our sites. Only reason I ask is because that is not one of Jays favorite pics.. Actually I think he hates that one. I probably sneaked it in somewhere. I never listen. To answer a question above ...we do use me for ads most of the time when we can because I have sooo many wigs I can change my appearance quite easily. Glad you like...Kristin:D

I figured I would post a clothed pic of me....Not sure risque the pics are aloud on here.

Attachments

• small demi.jpg
    small demi.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 54
That is my bros 77 Mate, Jamie did an amazing job last summer on that boat and those sick bitc*es are putting a whipple on that bad boy for 2009. Lakeside is working on my 88 Senator as a project this winter and I will continue the restoration for a couple years. It sucks being the little bro, but I will be faster one day then the Woodman !!!!

Thanks.. :) & yes that thing should be really wild! It should be about a true 500+ hp.

Your boat also should be out kicking some new azz this sumer with the new power & overhauls taking place. ;)

With what you 2 brothers are up to with these boats, maybe the 2 boats should be named Family Feud 1 & 2.. lol :devil:

I enclosed a pic of your bros new toy & your new power to enjoy for now.. :)

Happy holidays to you guys.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

Attachments

• DSC01928.jpg
    DSC01928.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC01807.jpg
    DSC01807.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 26
Guys and Dolls, keep in mind we're running on all ages site here. So, let's keep it to clean fun shall we? As I've said numerous times over the years, girly shots please one group of people and upset another. As soon as they start getting posted, the PM's start piling up in my box and some people start logging off, sometimes for good.

Perhaps I could suggest using your blogs and personal galleries for posting personal pics?

And keep in mind, anything over PG13 is not definately not allowed as it can get us into trouble.

Thanks! ;) :)

-Chris

Here are a few....I figure I would put a little holiday cheer into it. I was naughty for xmas so I was Jay's naughty maid. :devil: Kristin

Attachments

• 3sm.jpg
    3sm.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 31
  • jkjhalloween2000sm.jpg
    jkjhalloween2000sm.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 39
Looks like some good Holiday fun!

In my home it is a non-negotiable rule that a Naughty Maid must always receive a spanking. lol

Back