• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

December 2009's Boat of the Month Nominations

December 2009's BOTM Nominations (Please choose two)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You better quit bashing the Nasty, or it'll ruin another set of wheel bearings when you show up next year!!

29743040300_large.jpg

Wildman's 2400

I said I would nominate this boat..so here it is...the only problem is there are about 3 boats I'd like to vote for.

Attachments

• rthto1.jpg
    rthto1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 33
Dam there's a lot of nice photos. I guess once I get my Eluder in the water I'll have to practice doing barrel rolls to have a chance against competition like this.

BTW - if you see this Chris - I sent in a donation and am wondering when I get my supporting member logo (I wanna' vote !!!!). Thanks.

He he he where are the dudes with the beers? They must have been wasted. They parked on the lawn!

Hey they all need loven,Not by me thou.(not that I almost tried)And if I remember right,Those boys should be cutting the lawn about now!

Back