• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

1989 Checkmate Starflite FOR SALE

sicknick12

I am posting this for a friend, And cause I have a question about the transom. If has been modified, Or was added by checkmate. I heard that they installed a step on some customers boats that requested to have it done to make the boat faster. Would love to know more about this and if this is the work of checkmate or someone else.

Boat does need floors, He has all parts to the boat as well.. Trailer has new tires..

Attachments

• IMG_1880.jpg
    IMG_1880.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1883.jpg
    IMG_1883.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1881.jpg
    IMG_1881.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1879.jpg
    IMG_1879.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1883.jpg
    IMG_1883.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1882.jpg
    IMG_1882.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 30
Is it for sale or you’re buying it? Sorry, but a bit confusing

If for sale do you have $, location as well?

There’s a great article on a starliner restore on wavetowave.com by Checkmate that I’d check out for info on how they redid one. Other than they should have used coosa I’d give them an A

I have an ‘89 Starflite 21’ and I just checked for you. It is the same as the one you posted. Nothing special about it.

Back