• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Attn; keith4216 looking for decal.

Wrenchmate

Can not find this decal, maybe you have seen or made one before.
I haven't seen this decal on other Cmates in my area. Called Cmate but no
luck. The buffer hasn't been to kind to it and I would like to replace it.
I try to be careful when using the buffer but sometimes it has a mind of its own. hood4_zpsa5e1915e.jpg
577597_3502561438256_1941689886_n_zps319399b5.jpghood_zps67982da4.jpg395947_3783586583709_920950715_n_zps2e3085ae.jpg

Thats a little wider then I can do. Its easy enough to do but need a bigger cutter then I have. Contact Ezstripper he has a cutter big enough.
Thanks for thinking of me though.

Thanks for the info Keith. There is a store across from the Rail Road depot
Im working out of now called Sign Pro and they said they could make it in
two pieces and when joined together I wouldn't see or notice. I didn't like
that idea. Maybe EZ will see this and chime in.
Out of all the hundreds of Checkmate pictures I have looked at never saw
this one before and thought some of the others might be interested also.

Don't do 2 prices, vinyl can shrink a little over time in the sunlight. Your nice tight joint will end up with a larger gap in 2-3 years.

After thinking about it. I wonder if they meant one color on top of the other. Thats how I would do it. The one piece printed stickers are not buffer freindly at all and the ink wears out quick. So if they meant 2 layers thats ok.

Back