• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Boats STILL make me sick

SoCalChelle

What....no puking smilies? What kind of board IS this?

/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCalChelle:

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We should AT LEAST find a smilie with a life jacket or something. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

"If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane." - Jimmy Buffett

When we got our first 70 mph Checkmate, I was scared to ride in it over 55 mph. Scared me to death. I was 'cured' the after taking the boat out myself many many times and working up the speed until I lost the scared feeling. After 'mastering' the boat for a couple years at speed, I was no longer the least bit worried when someone else drove. So take that boat out yourself, and run the snot out of it until you're cured!!!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest

JW it's hopeless.

We've argued about this for hours.

Michelle won't likely see 25 miles an hour in a boat without making a "lake pizza". /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Lake pizza, now thats funny. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

2982rooster_3.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+

On the contrary....going fast is not the problem. It's when the boat is anchored and bobbing up and down that I start to hurl.

Still no puking smiley?

Oh let me fix that...
icon_wink.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

sick.gif

There...feel better?
icon_wink.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

SoCalChelle I know what you mean. I have grown up on the water and still when the boat is just sitting I have to concentrate on NOT making a lake pizza myself. Never heard that expression before but I understand it. The answer is buy more gas and always keep crusing..and fish from shore!!!

You can anchor a checkmate? I didn't know that. Would probably help my gas milage.

rooster_3.jpg

You can anchor a checkmate?, I didn't know that. It would help my gas milage.

rooster_3.jpg

On the contrary....going fast is not the problem. It's when the boat is anchored and bobbing up and down that I start to hurl...

Michelle, maybe you should try drinking and then it would just feel like you are experiencing the room spinning...and if your goin' to hurl...it will atleast be worth it.
sick.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I know what you mean...for me I get barfy just after I have been in the boat for a while and then I go on shore and lie down or sit.

Back