• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Bravo 1 outdrive oil handpump?

Diplomat82

My previous Checkmate had a pre-alpha on it with the drain plugs for the outdrive on the side of the case. Now on the Bravo 1 the drain plug is behind the prop and neither of my hand pumps will fit in there to screw in. I take it there must be a special pump for them.
What ones do you Bravo 1 guys like?

Just get a new pump with a longer plug adapter. Its about 1 inch long, plastic and has tabs to screw it in, $10 bucks.

Just was curious if people had a type or brand they really liked.

I had a real nice one with a metal fitting but it is too thick to get in there. I do have a crappy cheap plastic one but it has tabs on it that I could possibly cut off.

Back