• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Dirty Bird Bar Boat (Paradise F13/ Playmate)

Disposable Hero

Hey guys, Just figured I 'd post a little info and see if I get any bites..After 9 years of hard work and marketing my butt off and trying to do it in the current economy I've had to close my doors. In any event I still have one boat left as well as a complete set of like new molds that I'm looking to move. As there Is WAAAY too much to list just PM me and I will get back to you...
Thanks
Brent(dirtybirdboats.com)

http://www.dirtybirdboats.com/var/bm/76792/1428566-6.jpg

http://mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=SC0511-108150

Sorry you had to close down. Thats a really nice playmate. Does the sword pop out if need to open a beer.:bigthumb:

I have it up here in Easton,Md...as far as price I'm taking offers...I can tell you that an equivalent boat from Wahoo is about 19K and with that your getting a POS Tohatsu motor and a plane jane off-the-rack trailer, junk stereo, etc.(everything on mine is top of the line)....I know in this economy I'm gonna have to take a hit on it, but I would like to get something in the low 20's for it...I have well over 30k into it in just parts & materials..

I didn't see a price. Nice looking boat. Where is it located?

That there is a labor of love. Beautifully done. Sorry you couldn't find a market. Good luck with the sale and better luck with your next creative adventure.

Mold pics....finally!

Ok guys, for those of you that are interested I finally pulled the molds out of storage and have plenty of pics for ya. Unfortunately this forum has a bizarre way to post pics and for some reason I cant upload them(something about needing a URL...whatever that means). I have them on my hard drive don't feel like wasting time downloading yet another program just to post them...don't need that on other forums...anyways pm me and I'll be happy to email them to ya.
thanks

I'll try to get them posted up for you when you send them. Or some one here will.

On this forum we either have you host the pics on another site, or pay to be able to upload them. Many OTHER forums make you pay to SEE the pictures.

Reactions: JW
Best of luck on selling the molds and hope you enjoy life in Hawaii.Been there twice so far and it seems like a great place to live.:thumb: Jim

Back