• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Front page!

175checkmate

Staff member
Great looking changes to the front page.
Been working hard Chris, looks great

rooster_3.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+

Great looking changes to the front page.
Been working hard Chris, looks great

rooster_3.jpg

Thanks Gus!

But the majority of the credit for the graphic should go to my girlfriend Yolanda. She drew most of that graphic first by hand and then we scanned it and edited it on the computer.

I'll be sure to pass on the kind comments to her. Hopefully it will make up for the blue screen of death she encountered a number of times while creating it. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

but not on AOL IM! oh well.........

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest

Ooops... /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Guys, I'm going to move this over to board feedback...

Chris,
you should send a copy of the graphic to Kip, that would make a great new logo for them!

Great job Chris and Yolanda

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bill:
Chris,
you should send a copy of the graphic to Kip, that would make a great new logo for them!

Great job Chris and Yolanda<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>WOW! Thanks Bill! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif If Kip is interested...he knows my number. /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Thanks for the kind words and it was fun and a challenge all at the same time. Let's just say that doing art on a computer as apposed to drawing freehand is not as simple as one would think. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Has anyone checked out the latest front page? Kinda festive if you ask me. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

I was just going to post about the great job ya did. I like the addition of the snowflake's

rooster_3.jpg

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Yolie whipped up the Santa and added the java script.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Back