• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Group buy for Simrek Drive Showers

Disregard.... I just recieved this email from Simrek.. "The way we handle "group" buys is 1 person will find as many guys as he can who want either a Halo or Summit Max Drive shower. He then orders for the entire group using a credit card. We then ship (free shipping in the US of A) to him and he will then make sure that the rest of the guys get their order." So i doesnt pay unless we all were to hang out together. Otherwise everyone would have to pay to have it shipped to them.

Cp Performance has a "Crossfire" drive shower that works extremely well for $99. Very similar to the Simrek for 1/2 price. I run one on my 283. Only difference is it takes 2- 1/2" holes the pickup tubes sit in.

Ed Champion listed the simrek no drills in powerboat swap shop for sale yesterday. Looked like he has a lot of them in stock.

Back