• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Head Count For Chesapeake Bash June 23

sim

So who's in?
Knarloid and I will be there Saturday morning-Sunday afternoon. Probably in just his boat.
I know much of this was addressed in the main thread but that's been going on for so long with so much other info I thought it would be simpler to do a head count thread.

I'm in along with one of buddies that is coming along. We will be there from Friday morning until Monday morning.

Total head count so far - 4

Sim (1)
Knarloid (1)
Ramifications (2)

I'm in with the wife a possible.
Just got everything ready for a test run and the dam drive oil jug cracked in my hand when taking top off to top it off. So as soon as I get another jug I think im ready.

Sim (1)
Knarloid (1)
Ramifications (2)
Keith (1) or (2)
DropTop (2)
demag67 (3) or (4)

Sim (1)
Knarloid (1)
Ramifications (2)
Keith (1) or (2)
DropTop (2)
demag67 (3) or (4)
Jet (4)

I'm in for sure...not sure which days...but I'll be there! Can't wait to see some badass checkmates!

my plan for now is to launch out of the middle river( maryland marina most likely) on sat am and head to dobbins island to meet up with the group if you guys are rafting up on sat . really just depends on the weather at this point. hopefully the weather gods smile on us.

As far as camping goes, we've not booked anything.

Worst case I'm curled up on the deck of a boat (likely mine) or on the beach smothered in repellant and smelling like a brewery.

As I plan to wake at 5am Saturday to get down there, I won't be fussy when I finally crash for Z's.

Back