• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New to Checkmates and looking for decals!

HoundDog1114

Hello everyone! I recently purchased a 1985 Diplomat. It's a pretty solid boat with a mid 80s Yamaha 115 v4 2 stroke OB in great running condition. I'm in the process of cleaning and taking care of a few things on the boat. Im looking for new Checkmate decals to go on the sides of the boat. Im having a difficult time finding anyone that has one can make them for a mid 80s checkmate. I can find 70s, early and late 80s but nothing from 85-87. The decals look similar to early 80s but they have a slight skew or angle to them and are outlined and 2 colors. Does anyone make them anymore or am I out of luck? Otherwise shes a great looking boat.

Attachments

• 20220714_164040.jpg
    20220714_164040.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 4
Back