• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Rock The Bay poker run

demag67

The Rock The Bay poker run is 8/27/11. they are heading out of the nauti goose around 10:00 am and are heading down to red eyes dock bar in the kent narrows. then coming back stopping at jelly fish joels and one other place. im gonna head down with them to jelly fish joels and then hang out there till they stop there and then head back. just thought i would post something to do in this thread since its been dead this year.

thanks keith, forgot to post up the site. do you think you will make it out. should be a good time.

no, wife and baby are going to the shore. my buddy that was down with me on labor day weekend last year is coming on my boat. maybe one more friend coming in my boat and a guy from another forum is coming down in his cat with his wife and another couple. are you gonna bring your baby out

same here, been working alot. we are thinking about going down to red eyes instead of jelly fish joels. the music and hang out is supposed to be there.

they have 80 some boats signed up for the race. having lunch and bikini contest at red eyes and when they go back to the nauti goose i think they are having a stripper pole contest. fast boats and bikini's make for a good day.

thats ok it was pushed to the 10th so im coming down for the poker run and the mini bumper bash. coming down on saturday morning and leaving sunday night.

Keith, r u coming out this weekend for the mini bumper bash and the rock the bay poker run. I'm gonna be down for Saturday and Sunday as long as it doesn't rain. Buy the wife some flowers and take her to dinner. Grab a buddy and come out for some fun. Maybe some other people will show up from the site

I'm busy sat but i'm gonna try to get out around 4-6 and meet up and stay over till sun. I can't promise but I'm gonna try I'll let you know. I got your number. AS for the wife not coming thats not gonna happen she needs her time out on the water away more then us all. lol

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about leaving her home, I was saying so she will let you out to play. Were going to jelly fish joels till around 6 then heading back to the nauti goose for the after party for the poker run. Not sure where were going on Sunday yet. I rented a hotel near the goose to stay in over night. I would bring my wife but can't get a baby sitter for the whole weekend.

Keith, where is this in relationship to that 300. I passed on looking at it but after all that happened, I will be coming out this coming weekend if it goes as planned!

If I remember correctly where you said the boat is it would be too far by boat. Like 2+ hours by water. If you where to buy it, you may be driving north to go home and that would put you much closer. If you are coming this way let me know I'll try to get together with you.

99% not gonna be out. Have prior plans so its not looking good.
Any one going out be CAREFUL! They have opened the river dam and the flood is expected to peak Sat. Opening the dam is basically flushing the toilet down the bay. There will be trees, garbage etc, running down the bay. Been there, done that its not pretty.

Back