• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Stereo for sale

Shameless

If anyone is interested, I have a Sony, detachable faceplate CD/stereo for sale. It is 2 months old with everything you need to install it in your boat, including a new wiring harness. It also has a wireless remote, plug in for wired remote, and plug in's for front and rear channel amp. It retails at the superstores for 180.00, I am looking for 100.00 which will inlude shipping. There is nothing wrong with this unit. I bought a new stereo today to replace a bad one in my boat, later to find out the wiring harness was bad, so I put the new one in my truck, and pulled the one out that was 2 months old. So, if anyone is interested, let me know. Otherwise, it will go up on EBAY

If anyone is interested, I have a Sony, detachable faceplate CD/stereo for sale. It is 2 months old with everything you need to install it in your boat, including a new wiring harness. It also has a wireless remote, plug in for wired remote, and plug in's for front and rear channel amp. It retails at the superstores for 180.00, I am looking for 100.00 which will inlude shipping. There is nothing wrong with this unit. I bought a new stereo today to replace a bad one in my boat, later to find out the wiring harness was bad, so I put the new one in my truck, and pulled the one out that was 2 months old. So, if anyone is interested, let me know. Otherwise, it will go up on EBAY

Back