• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Trim Tabs

socializer

Does anybody know what kind of trim tabs were used on the 1990 convincer ? I need to to replace some parts and can't get to my boat.

Does anybody know what kind of trim tabs were used on the 1990 convincer ? I need to to replace some parts and can't get to my boat.

There is a member here, Trim Tab II was it? He'll help you out with anything you need. I'll find his e-mail for you...

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!
icon_cool.gif

I havn't heard the lastest condition but where I go skating (rideau river) its getting pretty slushy. I am now getting ready for the boating season. As soon as you see water, I'll be there!!!
thumb.gif

Good luck with the tabs. He'll be able to help ya out!
icon_wink.gif

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!
icon_cool.gif

socializer,

Hi, this is Thomas at Bennett Marine. I wanted let you know that I just sent a photo of trim tab assembly for you to check out. Tell me if your system look like it or not, since I think your vessel has an InstaTrim Boat Leveler.

I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
MJ Thomas
Bennett Marine, Inc.
Client Services
trimtabs@earthlink.net

Its amazing when people work ahead in this world. Good luck with them and hope they work

icon_cool.gif
Z06
icon_cool.gif

icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif

Are they like these?
298My_island2.jpg

This is off my '90 Convincor GTX
Not sure of the modle but I can dig around to see if I can find out.

Back