• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

VOTE FOR CHATROOM

Just wanted to see how many people would like to have a chat room here so we all could shoot the ##

• yes I would like to see a chat room on here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no I dont think we need one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Just wanted to see how many people would like to have a chat room here so we all could shoot the ##it with each other,so vote yes or no
have fun voteing

Just wanted to see how many people would like to have a chat room here so we all could shoot the ##it with each other,so vote yes or no
have fun voteing

icon_smile.gif
A Chat Room would be pretty sweet. You could, as God said, shoot the ##it with other people like you. But the thing is, these things arn't free. IT would also be pretty sweet if someone like MSN had a program like Messenger built in to this page, so you could talk to who ever is online in a live conv. GOt to stick with the chat room because my other idea doesn't exist!
sssh.gif
icon_frown.gif
To Bad...
Z06

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Why doesent everyone just download aol instant messanger and list your user name here, or put it in your profile. Then the people who want to chat can.

rooster_3.jpg

1975 Checkmate Tri-mate 2, 2.4 200+

thumb.gif
Good Idea... I have already downloaded it. my name is CheckmateFan for all those interested it is also in my profile. Every should get it so we can all chat bout those Checks and how great they are!

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Back