• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

merc245
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hey , I just found out I have to work tomorrow also . Plans have changed , what's up with Sunday ? Where you going ?
    Hi Jeff , we will be out this weekend . Putting in at Elizabeth Park . Let me know if you want to hook up . 734-272-9569
    Hey , what's your number , we are going out tomorrow morning . Putting in at Wyandotte . Leaving his house at 8 .
    Yes I was last Saturday, What a dream ride! Plan on going out of Wyandotte on Friday morn/afternoon with a run up to Sinbads for lunch. I've been just spending and cleaning on the thing. Weatherman just said high 60's on sunday :(
    Hi Jeff , I'm getting my boat out of storage Friday . Going to get her started and prep for season . I'm thinking of a short ride Sunday if weather is good . Have you been out yet ? Give me a shout , would like to see your new one.
    AWESOME VIDEOS ! I also took her down to Kentucky . What a blast , I have video of it somewhere. We live in Southgate , lookimg to get another boat. Facebook title is Gar N Bren. Also here is my number 734 272 9569. Tell Bialobreski I said Hi . Garret
    Jeff is this you ? This is Garret Presnell , you bought the Starflight off me .
    Hey friends, I am new to this website. I own a 1994 180 pulse br. the back cushions up front are completely rotted. I feel that this would be too much of a challenge to try to duplicate due to the curved/angled back rests. Does anybody know where I can get these cushions ? Does Checkmate still make them ? thanks. RK.
    Hey whats going on ? That was so funny running into you at the gas station lol . But The Trimate really sticks out I guess lol . So whats going on with your boat ? What are you having done to It ?
    Hey Mr Merc...Thanks for adding me. I asked alot ofpeople today but no one came. Thank you for coming.I got a question. How do I post morepicture of my boat and me? I asked others but no one answered me. Thanks -L-
    alright merc, might as well be on my friends list..I'll see you at the poker run
    if not before at the jobbienooner, I'm still working on making that happen!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back