• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

15" setback jackplate

Let me fix this up for ya
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2410262644&category=26455
I've been here long enough to figure it out. Am I still on the Mod list?
icon_confused.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chevy Corvette Z06
Z06
Chris E.
Checkmate Fanatic
Chris.Ellard9@sympatico.ca
2003CorvetteZ06@addr.com
http://pub37.ezboard.com/bchevycorvettez06personalforum

OH there ya go JW!
icon_biggrin.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Yep, I had a buddy come over and we pulled the stock 5.5" CMC manual off and I installed this barely used 10.5" Rapid Jack plate today. Plenty of cable length, thanks Checkmate for installing long enough cables! I could possibly go back another couple/few inches, but I'm hoping this is enough. I don't mind having to over-trim a little, but I did mind overtrimming as much as you usually have to trim a Checkmate. I also ordered a bow cover from Mike at Checkmate this week. With both installed, I'm hoping to gain 5+ mph without touching my 100% stock motor
thumb.gif

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest

Back