• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

2001 320 Convincor on Boattrader...

I'm hitting the hay. Let me know what you decide. I'll lend a hand, and dinner sounds good if Brian comes down. Just shoot me a pm.

My mom lives 10min from there and I have to go help her with some stuff. This coming weekend or next. I'd like to know if the boat was run on the Potomac or patuxent river. Could be either but the potomac is real salty. I was there a while ago and let my skis stay in the water over night, first time ever and the pump had white salty crap on it. I was supprised how salty it was down there.

I love shopping for boats before I had a high standard in boats:brickwall:. Now I look at boats that owners claim to be "showroom condition and still smell like new" and upon inspection, they need work. The best is when they are faded so bad the colors are undetectable. The owners response is "ahh, a coat of wax and it will be fine" Or sunburned interior "that vinyl is only dirty, it will wipe right off. It was not that way last week when I covered it" RIGHT, what ever you say BUDDY:thumb:

Whats the matter you dont like boats that have been used, or are you tring to find a boat from someone like me that took care of it and did not let a bunch of ho's stand on the deck.

its actually a good boating day up here but mine is at the mechanic i really think you need to start taking some stuff for a test ride you may just have to be that guy who rides and doesnt buy for a while until you figure out what is gonna work for you

I live in upstate NY I ran mine this weekend nice cool air not a lot of traffic I love the fall for boating on the best finger lake KEUKA!

I live in upstate NY I ran mine this weekend nice cool air not a lot of traffic I love the fall for boating on the best finger lake KEUKA!
fall boating is nice in ny i regret the fact that i never make it out to the finger lakes we in ny really are lucky that we have so much world class boating within a few hrs

Josh, Ohio river boating here in the fall is awesome as well! 15 minutes and I am at the ramp. Hopefully I can find and get seat time yet this year.

Not sure I should be doing this but...

There is a awesome deal on a 2006 32 Sunsation mid cabin with twin 6.2's
Priced at a bit over 65K Still a 70-72 MPH boat and if not enough those 6.2's should be able to handle some boost.

I love my little 185 Pulse, but I love my Sunsation a bit more. Worked on quite a few Checkmates and know my Sunny inside and out. Gotta say the guys over at Sunsation do a awesome rigging job and everything is tied and loomed the way it should be. Something I have wished was a bit better done at the CM factory. Gel and structually I think both are as good as any.

If you are in the market for a very well built/rigged bigger boat from the inside out, you really should consider this, it's a steal.

http://www.sunsationboats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4991

Yup, Sunnys are GREAT boats and that is about the size I want in my next boat, I just can't do the MCOB thing though. GOT TO HAVE A STABBIN CABIN!

That is a really pretty boat though.

So after Helmich came to town.... this boat has come to rest in a new barn! We were standing around talking about how he looked at a 320 Convincor but decided not to buy. I started naming off what it looked like. Since there was a very limited number of the 320s built I knew this was the same boat!
I've been upgrading the problem areas. Electric over hydro with disc brakes replaced the surge drums. A windscreen replaced the windshield. All the Eddie Marine parts are stripped and will be powder coated gloss black. New gauges, controls, and the tabs will be replaced with K-planes. I have buffed the hell out of it so she shines like a new nickel:bigthumb:
Took it to thunder run and was amazed by how it eats water. I had the props turning in and I saw 65. Turning props out was 70. A little off from the 78! If only I had some prochargers just laying around....:devil:

ga8OZI.jpg

Ly0WWs.jpg
m6VVcR.jpg

eiBi1q.jpg
UgilzX.jpg

Congrats on the new boat Brian! I can't wait to check it out at the Rally!

And by all means, beat and threaten the guy with those prochargers until he puts them on! hehe

Back