• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

" For Sale" 2008 Checkmate Pulsare 2100 BR

dhawkins

I am selling my 2008 Checkmate Pulsare 2100 BR with C-HAWK bunk trailer and 2003 Yamaha Vmax 3.1 motor. Motor has been painted to match boat and has solid motor mounts, reeds and exhaust tuner with a total of 14" set back. Boat has 100 hours on it and motor has around 55 hours on power head with 110lbs compression on cylinders. I have a hour meter on motor but have not look at it lately. Boat will run 81-83 GPS with Yamaha 29T1 or 78-80 with Merc bravo 30. Boat has gone 85.4 with a worked Yamaha 29T1 from Mark Croxton. If you have any ? or would like more pic you can text me at 607-743-9065. Price is $26,999

Reactions: SCT
Nice looking boat and it sounds like it runs really well with the Vmax.

Sorry if tHis is a stupid comment, but the top cap of your boat and mine don't match even though they are both from 2008.(the differences can be noticed in the playpen area of the bow and at the rear bench seat. Your boat has a cleaner slicker look and mine has the recess for padded armrests up front and a straight (non wraparound) rear bench seat with speaker pods and cup holders at the ends. I didn't realize Checkmate made that change in 08, I note we have the same earlier windshield which was also changed sometime later in 08/09.

This is cool info for me to learn about these hulls, so thanks for posting so many pictures of a great looking boat and good luck with the sale

The wife and I have decided to sell boat. Last time we listed it we had a hard time mentally selling it as we love the boat. Since then we have had another child and know its not the correct boat for us and to have it just sitting in the garage is not the right thing. If anyone has any questions you can text me at 607-743-9065.

Back