• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

21' Starflite for sale

JW

Staff member
1992 Starflite with 2002 Merc 3.0 225 EFI motor, full warranty good to May 15 2003. Extended warranty available at extra cost. 5.5" CMC jack plate. New controls. Custom trailer. Full cover. Call owner at: 1-269-323-7680 home or 1-269-998-7405 cell. $15,500 for entire package.
attachment.php

[This message was edited by JW on December 01, 2002 at 05:59 PM.]

1992 Starflite with 2002 Merc 3.0 225 EFI motor, full warranty good to May 15 2003. Extended warranty available at extra cost. 5.5" CMC jack plate. New controls. Custom trailer. Full cover. Call owner at: 1-269-323-7680 home or 1-269-998-7405 cell. $15,500 for entire package.
attachment.php

[This message was edited by JW on December 01, 2002 at 05:59 PM.]

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

attachment.php

1995 2100BR/1995 225 Promax/23" Tempest

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
attachment.php

My family and I have enjoy this boat but have out grown it at the same time.I need more room and maybe more power! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif If anyone has question please feel free to contac me via phone or e-mail.

I would like a better look at that new 22 checkmate.Wife and I would like to move to a 22-24 range.I love checkmate and hope to stay in one but the price will have to be right!

Cool...that does look like a nice boat.

I'd like to have both an inboard and a outboard. The only thing that I don't like about the inboards is a cold night could cause a lot of damage.

Spring is almost upon us, and this boat would look GREAT in someone's yard!

You know what would look good in my yard, a Pulsare belong to a specific someone or the same F-13 he may be buying!
icon_biggrin.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

what does the br stand for, i always thought it stood for bowrider, which i would be interested in just curious

gla

Welcome. Miked said it for everyone, you'll love it here. Did you really not know for sure what B/R meant? What did you think it was as you were not positive?
eyes.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Back