• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

'80 Entertainer transformation...here I go again

I finaly have time to get an update posted. The bottem is gelcoated and ready for sanding and buffing. I should have the cap coated by sat morning. I will get some pics posted when I get a chance.

Kevin

Spring update

sorry for the delay on getting you guys an update. It is early june and the gel coat work is complete, it is 90% rigged, I just need to hang the O/B and mount the control box, 50% of the interior is complete and the trailer is complete except for tires. The gel coat work was a pain, but looks great. The interior is coming along nicely. I only have a few more panels to get covered then I can get to the seats. I hope to be fully complete by the July 4th weekend. As we are planning a couple of trips to Bull Shoals, Norfork, and table rock in July and August. I have posted severaly more pics in at Photo bucket. Let me know what you think.

http://s263.photobucket.com/albums/ii141/huntmotorsports/

Entertainer OB

We have a 1979 Entertainer OB that we purchased new and we have restored the boat and put 2003 Merc 200 on it. We have vacationed the past 18 years at Bull Shoals last two weeks in July. We stay in the Sister Creek area. If you are down in that time frame looks us up.

Larry Hendren
Avon, IN

I have seen your pics from bull. We plan on being on the lake july 15th-18th. we are normally in the Oakland area. We will definatly need to get together. I will be wanting to make a long run up the lake by then.

Back