• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

" For Sale" 85 Enchanter, 200hp Merc, Bobs lwp lower, high performance

fbpd227

1985 Checkmate Enchanter w/ hp 200+ hp 1987 Mercury outboard- Borgson reeds, solid motor mounts, oil pump removal kit, shaved heads, 130+ psi on every cylinder, Bobs low water pickup lower unit 24" stainless steel prop, 10" setback/ jack plate, hydrulic steering, new guages, high speed digital depth guage, heavy weight boat cover, long, sleek covered bow boat, that turns alot of heads! Needs cosmetic work ( seats, paint, soft spot in floor- solid transom! - handy man special). Trailer in great shape, for the speed lover who has time to work on the cosmetic stuff. Boat will run low 70's! Also have ski's, knee board, vests, etc... call/ text or email ( fbpd227@yahoo.com )for more info. 828-399-1709. Boat located in SC ( recently relocated there). $3500

***** in two weeks I will be parting out this boat, so I will entertain offers on any part desired. There is ALOT more money in parts on this boat than what it's selling for!!!!************

not looking at the moment- things could change in a moments notice though...lol...just wanting to go in another direction for now. I will be parting it out very soon, so if theres something someone wants/ needs- pm me.

Parts pix
2dim1ig.jpg

xpmrfa.jpg

eqtczl.jpg

2exy161.jpg

8yvlfa.jpg

30i9ymq.jpg

x4lrpv.jpg

2cn7777.jpg

1625keq.jpg

344rxuv.jpg

zix11y.jpg

2911bmd.jpg

2exy161.jpg

xpmrfa.jpg

Also have good clear NC titles on BOTH the hull and trailer...all goes. Floor has soft spot at back of ski locker, needs paint. Transom is solid. trailers in good shape, inside edge of tires is worn down but tread is good on tghe contact patch. stripped out boat ( as soon as I get everything off of it ) goes for $400 obo with trailer, and titles for both.

Back