• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

85 exciter

Geoff

Hi
looking to replace front seats, pls help. Any idea where we can get as the seats that came with the boat are not original to the boat.
Up here in Canada so would like someplace that would reasonably ship
thanks
Geoff

Hi
looking to replace front seats, pls help. Any idea where we can get as the seats that came with the boat are not original to the boat.
Up here in Canada so would like someplace that would reasonably ship
thanks
Geoff

You can get Checkmate seats from Checkmate. If you're on a budget, Overtons always has bucket seats on sale in different colors and styles, very cheap.

I just bought a 89 Exciter and am starting a restoration. I had not planned on it but the hull style and shape made me want to safe it. I bought the boat mainly for the original bucket seats that I need for another project. I have the original fibreglass bucket seats that I am recovering to put into another boat ...that leaves me short a set of front seats. So ....I decided to made a mould from the originals and fabricate.
I am not sure the cost to do this yet ....just making them over the next 2/3 weeks. Once I am done ....and I know a cost I can let you know. If you are interested let me know

Back