• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

" For Sale" 96 Pulsare 2100 - 97 Merc 200 EFI

SippyRat

Very nice 20 year old boat. I am the 2nd Owner. I will post a couple links of the boat and get some new pics for serious buyers.(boat is in storage) The motor runs strong (hours unknown) good water pressure. I sent the read cages and injectors to European Marine last year where Don cleaned and balanced the injectors, lapped the cages and installed new fiber reads. Otherwise the motor is original and has never been apart. Running a 4 blade 23 Trophy Plus prop. 7" set back with 5.5" Hydraulic plate. Custom cockpit cover and full cover. New throttle/shift control & throttle/shift cables, SeaStar Hydraulic steering, nice sound system includes a Bluetooth head unit with 2- 10" Subs w/amp, 2- 4way 6x9's and 2-5.5's. The upholstery is in fair condition with some cracks in the vinyl but structurally very sound. New skins from the factory were reasonably priced when I last checked. The floor has never been restored and may need attention at some point. Seems very solid other than by the drivers seat base. Trailer is the original and is a nice Eagle bunk trailer. I replaced the bunk boards and inner fender boards and re-carpeted the wood, Completely rebuilt the brakes and hubs on both wheels, installed a Fulton F2 winch and LED lights. I have all of the original paperwork from the factory sale.

This boat is not new and has been used but well cared for. It does have some small blemishes on the hull that will be 100% disclosed to SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.

$11,400

Please PM your questions. Thanks

http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26911

http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27087

Last edited:
REDUCED PRICE

Pricing is always hard when you know what you have and what junk is out there. It's definitely the wrong time of year to sell a boat but a great time to buy one. I really don't want to store it this winter.

$10,900

May I offer congratulations on your successful sale. They say that the two most joyful days of a boat owners life are when they buy it and when they sell it.

Somebody got themselves an awesome boat. I'm surprised that it didn't sell in a day. Had I not been so attached to my starflite I'd have been all over this. What are you getting next?

Back