• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Black pulsare

claupie

I know a fellow who is looking to buy a 96 or newer Pulsare LD..
He is looking for a black and prefably w/red flakes..
Anyone knows were he can find one !!
Thanx
Pierre

Oh yes I do. It is a 2003 2100 closed bow with a Merc 250 Pro XB. It has Hyd steering Hyd. jack plate, 5.5". Mooring cover, killer stereo with amp and sub. 26" Tempest prop, C- Hawk trailer. I sold it new in 03, It was traded in last fall on a 2400 Pulsare. I sold it to a gentelman in Madison and he is selling it now because he wants to go to a 2400. Call me at 1-800-268-2409 and I will hook you up, or e-mai me at rmarine@pressenter.com, I think I still have pictures of it. It is a black boat with red and white stripes, no flake, white seats with red and black, red carpet, red mooring cover, and a ski bar.
Bob

Back