• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Brochure...

Z06

Hey Chris, when ya going to post some pics on the new Checkmate brochure. In my opinion, it wasn't as good as I though it would be. It didn't tell much about each boat, just points about what you can get in a point form list on the side. It would have been nice if they added more to make it better
sick.gif
Thats my opinion...

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Well, I talked to Kip and the 2003 brochure isn't out yet. The last one released, is the 2002 brochure and I figured most people probably already had it. But, if people want me to start posting pics from the current brochure it can be done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

thumb.gif
Ok... It didn't say anywhere what year it was, unless I am mistaken and I though it might be the new one because I did get it in January of 2003. A little behind I guess but all brochures are like that, except new cars...

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Back