• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate back according to their facebook page!

Good! I am looking to sell my 25 checkmate Center console and look at a new checkmate😊

2011 opti 300 jack-plate/ hardtop/windlass, trailer. Really nice shape. It's on yachtworld or boat trader with a broker.

I have had an order through Tinus Marine in Wisconsin since all the legal drama started. I never got out of line for the boat. I just had a call with Tim Tinus and he confirmed they are back in business with Caldwell and actively making boats.

He said Checkmate made the executive decision to get caught up on all their backordered 24 ft boat sales first. When those are done, they will start on the 21 ft backorders. After that, the new orders will begin.

just saw in the latest boating magazine they are in Washington NC now in a new add. Looks like same owners and they only advertise the 24BRX-
My 25 CC is gone so maybe a BRX is in the future😎

just saw in the latest boating magazine they are in Washington NC now in a new add. Looks like same owners and they only advertise the 24BRX-
My 25 CC is gone so maybe a BRX is in the future😎
Yes they are in NC. They are only advertising the 2400 because they are still going through all their backorders from the Covid era drama. I personally have an order in for a 2100, so i know they will make those. Pete Caldwell owns it now and i had a phone call with him recently. He said they are prepping the 2100 mold to start on those backorders now. So i know they’ll at least have those two models

that’s great, 2 really is all they need. I have owned a few Checkmates over the years, the CC i got rid of was nice but the center console market is so packed they really don’t need to venture into fishing boats. Smaller speed boats are the way to go…in my opinion

Back