• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

CHESAPEAKE MATES CHAPTER GATHERING

try putting a vote in for chesapeake. i think i set it up so you can vote on more than one place.

Nice looking trawler. That would be great as a base. How long would get it for?

That all depends on how long the "gathering" is scheduled for, but I will have it at least as long as. I will also find out if my wife will be joining or staying home. If she is staying home, anyone else that needs a place is welcome to stay on the boat over night.

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

i checked, it is a multiple choice poll so any one up for dobbins island/chesapeake bay you can simply bid on that also. figure if we do that it will be fare to everyone

i checked, it is a multiple choice poll so any one up for dobbins island/chesapeake bay you can simply bid on that also. figure if we do that it will be fare to everyone

It is multiple choice, not multiple vote. I went back and it says "you have already voted on this poll" Maybe start fresh with the Magothy River in place of Upper Chesapeake on a new poll?

Keith - you, and anyone else, can use the bathroom if there is a pump out station near by. I know I could run back over to Kent Narrows and have it pumped for free but I don't know of any place on the Magothy. Jetmate, do you know of any?

I will check around. I know there are plenty of marinas near by. I put in at Ferry Point I will check with them first.

It is multiple choice, not multiple vote. I went back and it says "you have already voted on this poll" Maybe start fresh with the Magothy River in place of Upper Chesapeake on a new poll?

Keith - you, and anyone else, can use the bathroom if there is a pump out station near by. I know I could run back over to Kent Narrows and have it pumped for free but I don't know of any place on the Magothy. Jetmate, do you know of any?

sorry, brain not working so good right now. do you guys want me to set up another poll and run it for one week.

http://dnr.maryland.gov/boating/pumpout/annapolis.asp

Looks like are 7 on that river. The tank should be big enough till you return the boat i would think. If not I'll pitch towards getting you pumped out. No big deal!
A bathroom is priceless in a time of need and I refuse to use my porta potty then sleep with my head on it. lol

Brings new meaning to S**T head:poke:

Last time we took out that boat, it was my wife and I along with another couple, and the tank was full in 3 1/2 days. That was with the two men on board going over the side when possible. Most places pump outs are free.

Back