• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Convincer Pics

attachment.php

For those I just click them to see them full size then copy. Then do a guick reply and paste it in. You can do the same to your own by doing the same but edit your post then paste it in.

Thanks again Keith:irked:. BTW that's a pic in front of Tim's II Rivershore at Fairview beach. The other Checkmate just happened to be there...

Its on my list of Potomac river spots when I take a ride thru there. Your gonna need to get over to the Cheasapeake meet next year. We had a good time this year and more guys are popping up that are in the area for next year.

Found a pic of my other Convincor... 1978 Bow Rider 19'. 260 Merc with a #1 outdrive. I've owned it since the late 90's, but haven't had it out in 5 or 6 years. I've had a lot of fun in this boat!!!

Untitled.png

Found a pic of my other Convincor... 1978 Bow Rider 19'. 260 Merc with a #1 outdrive. I've owned it since the late 90's, but haven't had it out in 5 or 6 years. I've had a lot of fun in this boat!!!

Untitled.png

those were actually convincEr not convincOr but it is still a nice boat.

502GTX that boat is cool looking.
I dig the no swim platform look and the drive trimmed up so we can see all the shiny stuff on back...hydraulic steering and drive shower.
My wife would never let me get away without having a platform.

502GTX that boat is cool looking.
I dig the no swim platform look and the drive trimmed up so we can see all the shiny stuff on back...hydraulic steering and drive shower.
My wife would never let me get away without having a platform.

Thanks Fast, I like the view of the business end on most boats. I'm getting a lot of heat from the GF to get a platform, she and her kids don't enjoy stepping on the drive to get back in. The drive is up in that pic because, although it's way out in the river, the boat is in about two and a half feet of water. It's a really nice sandy spot at the tip of an island. I got there early that day, the place gets mobbed on weekends with some really nice hardware, gotta remember to get some pics next year.

What's the story on this boat i swear it's for sale here in jacksonville,Fl

I just bought the boat in Jacksonville a few weeks ago and they are almost twins. Same color cockpit cover and everything. My previous owner removed all the stainless trim rails and Checkmate logo's but very close. I've taken her out three times now and I'm in love.

IMG_2391.png

IMG_2388.png

IMG_2392.png

Back