• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Custom registration numbers

keith4216

Going to redo my numbers and looking for ideas. Law says they need to be 3" block but thats just boring. I want to stay close to being legal but with a little flavor. So does anyone have custom fonts on their boats and pictures?

I've been looking at the flames and its on the list. I have the rasberry and pink vinyl. So I was thinking layering that.

I had mine done on a font that is almost a dead match for the Checkmate lettering on the side. Mine is thesame as yours, I'll see if I have any close up pics.

Going to redo my numbers and looking for ideas. Law says they need to be 3" block but thats just boring. I want to stay close to being legal but with a little flavor. So does anyone have custom fonts on their boats and pictures?

These are the ones that I had designed for my persuader. Just waiting to find out what the Reggie numbers are to then go have them made up. The numbers are staying aqua with the black border and the same font. The checkmate will be the aqua and the pink(rassberry) background. It is the perfect look I am going for.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 18
I found a guy on Ebay called stickerherestickerthere and mine are similar to the second boat of Jumbofordman. I paid only $5.50 with shipping. He does the color and font you want and has them spaced properly, on a wax sheet so you just slap them on. I was pretty impressed for the price. I didn't like the way my "P" came out (that sounds bad!) but I was able to trim it a bit to my satisfaction. Sorry I do not have a photo that shows them.

I found a guy on Ebay called stickerherestickerthere and mine are similar to the second boat of Jumbofordman. I paid only $5.50 with shipping. He does the color and font you want and has them spaced properly, on a wax sheet so you just slap them on. I was pretty impressed for the price. I didn't like the way my "P" came out (that sounds bad!) but I was able to trim it a bit to my satisfaction. Sorry I do not have a photo that shows them.

$5.50 w/shipping ??? can only imagine what material they used...anything decent the material cost more than that...

Back