• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Donations

I've been lax on keeping my "Supporting" membership up here on Checkmate-Boats but want to give Chris a shout out for hosting such a great website! Next month will be the 15th year anniversary of this site.:thumb:

Like a lot of you regular members, I've met numerous great people, learned a lot about CMs, and sold/bought several boats (and loads of parts) off of this site. Anymore, it's really the only website I check on a regular basis. With the recent changes at Photobucket, I strongly recommend just paying the CM "Supporting" membership ($5, $15 or $25) to help Chris keep the site going for us and future members to talk Checkmates!

http://checkmate-boats.com/forums/payments.php

Cheers.....:cheers:

Last edited:
Back