• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Florida Guy's Check-in

Hey All, I guess I'm a newbee here first post and all, '79 predictor..'89 115 merc. Just got it 2 weeks ago, stripping to bare hull and replacing everything, motor, steering,trailer, and hull good all else must go.:eyecrazy: Oh yeah St. Petersburg.

I used to take my Predictor over to the St. Pete/Ft. Desoto area some times. Very nice over there. But sold my Predictor a few weeks ago.

Checking in from keywest fl.

I have a 78 predictor with a. 2.5 200 with alot of porting and polishing still breaking it in though.

Checking in from Sanford.. just north of Orlando....

I'll be cruising, St Johns River, Silver Glen Springs and the inter-coastal near New Smyna beach... as soon as I get my boat back..!

It'll be the one thats "encapsulated" ... no rub rail.... shiny new black paint...!

Attachments

• IMG_8678.jpg
    IMG_8678.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 25
keywest

All broke in running mid 70's lets play at the end of the rock keywest fl. Whos coming down for fantasy fest?

South Florida Predictor

Im in coral springs/ft lauderdale. I would love to do a meet up. Just came back from the 2012 Toys for Tots run. 1978 predictor with a 140 looper.

Wildman

Randy I wanted to get a chance to talk to you-to many people. I met you a few years back at the miami show. I just got my predictor going a few weeks ago 1 year and 3 months in the making. For now this will do but I will be visiting you in the future (year or two). Id love to get into a 21 liberator or even the 21 checkmate strikes my fancy. Still have some prop work to do running a 13 x 19 and need to go u in pitch.

Almost 3 yrs gone by, any new Florida grown or Florida roamed Checkmate owners? I'm in West Palm Beach with a 24' BRX & cruise up & down the inter coastal & the outer coast from Miami to Stuart but most of the times hang out at Peanut island, shot across the Gulfstream a couple of times to Freeport & Bimini in the Bahamas.....having fun with my Check. :cool:

Almost 3 yrs gone by, any new Florida grown or Florida roamed Checkmate owners? I'm in West Palm Beach with a 24' BRX & cruise up & down the inter coastal & the outer coast from Miami to Stuart but most of the times hang out at Peanut island, shot across the Gulfstream a couple of times to Freeport & Bimini in the Bahamas.....having fun with my Check. :cool:

Hopefully I'll have my twin 2.5L 2800SX Outboard back on the water next month. I usually boat anywhere from Saint Lucie Inlet to Palm Beach Inlet and everywhere in between. We'll have to hook up and show some Checkmate pride!

Hopefully I'll have my twin 2.5L 2800SX Outboard back on the water next month. I usually boat anywhere from Saint Lucie Inlet to Palm Beach Inlet and everywhere in between. We'll have to hook up and show some Checkmate pride!

I'll keep a look out for you in the months to come, saw your thread on your Keys trip & if there is a next time that you go if you don't mind the company the wife & I would love to tag along, also looking forward to next years River Ranch. I got some friends in Port St.Lucie that have invited me to sail up that way so if I make it up I'll drop you a line.

James

Back