• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Florida winter gathering

well, looking like im not going to make it, having problems with the bellhousing and I got to change my bellows because water is geting in with the driveshaft. I cannot figure out how to remove that dang bellhousing. I have the service manual and a repair manual they show 2 different ways and I just cant see it.

That sucks man, I was looking forward to meeting you.

Maybe when you get it running we can all meet somewhere out yours and check16's way.

that sounds good, ya, I should have it done by summer. since Im missing this due to parts im going to go ahead with the next stage and tear the floor out

Tomarrow's the day. Looks like there is going to be four checkmates meeting. All 16-17 footers so I should be a fun ride.

Back