• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

For Sale 1991 Checkmate Pulse 186

Choochmalooch

I am listing my 1991 Checkmate Pulse 186. White with teal and pink stripes.
I am the original owner and the boat is all original right down to the am/fm/weather radio.
My Pulse is in very good condition with very minor cosmetic imperfections after 30 years.
I would rate it a 7.5-8/10 with a few minor small scratches. All upholstery is original with no rips or tears, just a few minor surface cracks on the top of the rear seat. Carpet is original and looks fantastic with no stains. Floor is solid.
1991 Johnson 150 2 stroke oil inject. Runs great, always well maintained. Fuel filter/separator used since new. Battery 1 yr old
SS Viper prop. Full CG package included. Stainless Steel removable ski pylon added when new. Teal Sunbrella cockpit cover.
Boat sits on a 1991 Yachtclub galvanized trailer that is in really good shape with bearing buddies, fresh bearings and tires. Rollers replaced 5 yrs ago with yellow non marring rollers
My boat has always been trailer stored except for the last 12 months where iI has been on a boat lift when not in use. Always covered and winterized. My mechanic went through the entire motor a year ago, compression on all cylinders is spot on.
Tops out right around 60mph @ 5800rpm.
Bought a new larger boat so wife says this one has to go. Can’t have 2 boats. This one would just sit in the driveway anyhow.
There are several pictures in the “Picture This” heading on this forum.
Asking $8500.

Boat is now located in Stuart, FL but was a NJ Delaware River/Rancocas Creek boat up until 2 years ago. I’ve trailered it to numerous lakes up and down the east coast From Maine to Virginia.
Bought at Bradley’s Marine Sport in Maple Shade, NJ in August of 1991.
email me for photos and any questions. choochmalooch1676@gmail.com.

Values​

Suggested
List Price
Low
Retail
Average
Retail
Base Price$8,455$4,380$5,000
Options (Change)
Cockpit Cover$165$185
Stereo - AM/FM Cassette w/4 speakers$135$155
Fire Ext. 75 - 100 cu. ft.$80$90
Outbd. Power Tilt/Trim (101-300 HP)$205$235
Propeller / Stainless Steel (3-Blade)$155$175
Tournament Ski Pylon$65$75
Outboard Motor (Change)
1991 Johnson J150EXEI 2-Stroke Series (x1)$9,544$865$970
Trailer (Change)
1991 Single 22 Feet$350$395
Total Price$17,999$6,400$7,280

Reactions: TMR
Hi guys so I’m looking at a checkmate sportfire 17ft and wanted to ask how much do you think its worth. It doesn’t have an engine and its an outboard boat

Back