• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

GOOD BYE CHECKMATE FANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chevy Corvette Z06:
How would you not approve someone? It's free! What happens it the moderators galley?

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>It might be free, but they now have to answer JW's questionare. If they don't get at least a passing mark then they don't get to join.
icon_biggrin.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Webmaster
Checkmate-Boats.com-The Fanatics Home!

Are you kidding me here? I think I'd be a good moderator? What do you think, LOL...

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Alright man, I'll put you on the list of people who have requested to be moderators. If we decide we need another moderator at some point, it'll be up to the current crew to vote for the person they feel would make the best moderator off the list. K?

icon_smile.gif

Webmaster

Thanks man... But just how many people are on this list man? I hope I don't have too much competition. I could look over some forum? Let me look around and check...

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!

Maybe even this one? Who else would you guys vote for anyways??/ Come on...

Speechless....
icon_biggrin.gif
sleep.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chevy Corvette Z06:
Speechless....
icon_biggrin.gif
sleep.gif

Checkmates may not be the fastest boats on the water, but they are the nicest looking!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Z, as it stands right now, we are sticking with the current set up. I appreciate your offer, and I know you're eager to be a moderator. So, if and when the time comes that we decide we need a moderator, for an existing forum or maybe even a new one, your name will be seriously considered. Fair enough?
icon_smile.gif

Webmaster

Thats fine. I know that the way it is now works, and you don't need to change it. I wouldn't mind becoming one whenever you need it. Thanks for considering my offer again. I won't talk about it as much as I know your answer and I don't want to pi$$ anyone off... Thanks...

But still, what goes on in the Moderators Galley?

Not alot Z. We discuss stuff related to the board. We throw out suggestions as to things we'd like to do, or not do. We usually discuss a problem if it arises and hopefully the power of three minds is better than just one.

OH yeah....I almost forget....in one hazing incident when Gus joined the moderating team.....we tied up Gus, stripped him down to his boxers, and coated him in Mexacasa Cheeze Wiz. Then we brought in a really hungry pitbull and watched Gus try to run from him. Of course he was torn between the pitbull licking off the Mexacasa Cheeze Wiz that was burning his skin, and the pitbull that was licking his chops.

It's all good now though....a few skin grafts can fix almost anything these days.

Webmaster

Was that an attempt to scare me away? If I recall, I heard that none of you have met in person. Nice try though. Also, who has the pitbull????

CYBER-TORTURE!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Now that God has had his chance to say his final goodbyes, I'll move this over to board feedback.

Webmaster

Why can't you visit here anymore with being a member????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back